"Search and Discover".
This XCC is designed for men looking for answers to big questions. Through a Mind Body Soul Adventure you will challenge and explore what it means to live as a man in the modern world. Bring your brain, your issues, your life, your boots, your struggles, your successes; bring yourself.
A Mind, Body Soul Adventure for men connected to church who want to go deeper in faith and value inspiration. Are you looking for a challenge? Are you ready to live for purpose? It's time to change. It's time to become the man you were made to be.
"Develop and Deploy".
What’s it like on the other side of you? It’s time to find out!
An island adventure for leaders who want their faith and their leadership to have a wider and deeper impact.
Prerequisite: all 3.0 participants are expected to have completed a 2.0 XCC prior to attending and should be in a recognised position of authority and decision making.
WATCH TO LEARN MORE ABOUT XCC
SEE MORE OF THE STORIES
- Do we need to bring a stove with us, and if we do bring one will it be taken from us at the start -- if you have a good camping/walking stove and can use it safely, bring it. Or we will provide one.
- What is happening in the way of water. I see we have to bring 1.5L but I see nothing else. Do we get water on the way? -- bring full water bottles, but then water will be provided
- Can we bring a hydration pack like a 'camelback' to hold drink in -- yes
- Can we bring isotonic powder to add to water? – only if medically necessary but we don't want people becoming too sugar inflated so we discourage the use of these
- How many snacks can we bring? – all food will be provided, extra snacks will be confiscated (unless needed for medical reasons)
- Can I arrive early? -- No. There is nothing to do and you won't be allowed on location until the start time.