SOUTH KOREA 2019
Bid me run, and I will strive with things impossible. William Shakespeare, Julius Caesar
SOUTH KOREAN MUSKATHLON WITH OPEN DOORS
Are you ready to meet North Korean Christians who have been imprisoned for their faith? Are you willing to stand at the border and pray with South Koreans for their northern neighbours? Are you excited about being able to raise funds to help support Christians living in the most persecuted country in the world?
The Open Doors 2019 Muskathlon will be taking place in South Korea with the aim of raising funds to support believers in the North. This is an extreme challenge in an extreme location. A challenge that will push you to your limits, physically and emotionally. A challenge that will require endurance, strength and faith. Sign up today and make a difference to the lives of North Korean Christians. We look forward to sharing the adventure with you!
MUSKATHLON WITH OPEN DOORS
THIS IS AN ADVENTURE AND FUN FILLED WEEK IN WHICH YOU'LL ENJOY:
· visits and lunch with North Korean defector Christians living in South Korea
· visits to churches in South Korea, time with pastors and Christians
· a visit to the border village of Panmunjom
· training sessions
· sightseeing trips
· daily group devotions
· team times and medical advice
· event day – your Muskathlon challenge and then a huge celebration
- Trip costs: €1550 (+ flights)
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE COST OF THE TRIP?
- Travel in country
- Meals and drinks
- Sports top
- Event organisation
- Travel insurance
- Child protection check
- Additional expenses of a personal nature